New Web Hosting Company Switching to a major lacework hosting interest can be a rigid task, but we have provided you a guide of things to carry off that can go into your transition inimitably smoother.
1. Before you concede unfolding for your new web hosting services, make sure that your new plan offers all of the same features that your web site is currently using. Do you have enough disk space? Does your new plan offer enough bandwidth? Is it using the same operating system (Windows or Unix)? Also make sure that your new plan supports any programming languages that you are currently using. p>2. Once you have researched the company and verified that the new web hosting company will support your website, go ahead and sign up for your new web hosting plan.
3. Set up your existing e-mail accounts on your new server. Make note of the new POP3 and SMTP that you will soon need to start using.
4. Upload your website files to your new server. Since your domain name currently points to your old hosting account, you will have to use your new IP address to do this.
5. Test to make sure that your site looks good and functions properly on your new server. Most web hosting companies can provide a link to preview your site before the domain name has been transferred over.
6. Once you are satisfied that your site looks and functions OK, you can go to your registrar and change the DNS settings to point the domain to the new web host’s nameservers. You should be provided this information after signing up for your account.
7. You will see your site on the new server 24-48 hours after you modify the DNS settings. Your e-mail will also start going to your new account at this time.
8. Verify that your new website is working OK. Make sure that all of the files were loaded properly and that all scripts are running fine. You have now successfully switched to a new cheap web hosting company!
Related articles from around the web:
Related searches: Web Hosting, Web hosting service, New York, San Francisco, Manhattan, Baltimore, Dread Pirate Roberts, Silk Road (marketplace), The Princess Bride (film), Website, Free web hosting service,
VoIP has easily replaced the traditional landline. A lot of business owners prefer to use VoIP services and save huge amount of money that would otherwise be spent on efficient communication. Every business depends on internal and external communication to grow and VoIP makes it possible for the business to reach its potential with cheap […]
There is fierce competition in the industry which has led to a complexity in marketing. Traditional marketing was aimed at the local market and the target was the local audience. With the impressive growth of the internet and the surge in e-commerce, various businesses are going online and use digital marketing services for their business. […]
Selling online is a challenge as there are a number of things that a seller needs to be careful about. The most important among these is maintaining their online reputation. This is easier said than done because the business has unsatisfied customers and rivals to deal with. They keep a close watch on the business […]
SAP Ariba, is the modern business marketplace, where purchasers and sellers enjoy the freedom of finding one another and executing business on a distinct platform. It enables suppliers with the capability to undertake bids, catalogs, and invoices. In the same way, it enables buyers with the ability to look out for suppliers, obtain goods and […]