When you’re setting up business online, the provider you choose for your ecommerce web hosting is absolutely one of the most critical decisions you make. In a manner of speaking, this is where you will live for the rest of your business life and you know what a hassle moving can be.
It is the location where your customers will come, where your online “building” will be. You want to make sure that your customers can visit your place and do business with you, and have a pleasant experience so they’ll come back again and again. You don’t want to have any problems either, because you’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and any time people can’t get to you, you’re losing money.
You want to know that you can set up your shop and have everything work the way you expect it to, plus if ever any issues do come up, they’ll be resolved immediately. Not in a few hours, now. So you want a hosting company that will be reliable, be trouble-free, plus won’t eat into your profits.
Here are several of the really important things to look for when choosing a good web host.
1. How long have they been around? When it comes to your website, you want to work with a company that has been around long enough to have perfected what they do.
2. Do they have great customer support that is available around the clock There is nothing worse than having your site go down and having to wait until they decide to come to work. The hours seem like days and will be costing you money.
3. Do they have a state-of-the-art site themselves? You can bet that if a hosting company has an unprofessional website then the company is also run sloppily. You want to make sure that your hosting company has high standards for themselves.
4. Are they certified hacker safe? If you are going to be collecting names and emails on your site, then you absolutely have to know that your clients’ information is safe. If this gets lost, it can kill your business.
5. Are they willing to help you get set up – at no charge? Services such as free transfer of your domains, files, databases, etc. is a huge time saver, and if they truly want you to do business with them, they’ll help you take care of these matters. A truly friendly host will give you a domain name at no extra charge.
6. Are they asking a reasonable fee for their services? Though they may be hard to find, there are several good and reliable hosting companies for under $10 per month.
Your web hosting should be one thing that you set up once and basically forget about it after that. This is one aspect of having a website that you don’t want to spend your time on once you’re underway. If you currently have a host where you know everyone in the support department from calling so much, then perhaps you should consider changing your hosting provider.
Similar content: Ecommerce Web Host, Ecommerce Hosting, Ecommerce Web Hosting, Web Host, Web Page Hosting, E-commerce, Web hosting service, Online shopping, Internet, Magento, Shopify, Apple Inc., Business, Cyber Monday, EBay,
VoIP has easily replaced the traditional landline. A lot of business owners prefer to use VoIP services and save huge amount of money that would otherwise be spent on efficient communication. Every business depends on internal and external communication to grow and VoIP makes it possible for the business to reach its potential with cheap […]
There is fierce competition in the industry which has led to a complexity in marketing. Traditional marketing was aimed at the local market and the target was the local audience. With the impressive growth of the internet and the surge in e-commerce, various businesses are going online and use digital marketing services for their business. […]
Selling online is a challenge as there are a number of things that a seller needs to be careful about. The most important among these is maintaining their online reputation. This is easier said than done because the business has unsatisfied customers and rivals to deal with. They keep a close watch on the business […]
SAP Ariba, is the modern business marketplace, where purchasers and sellers enjoy the freedom of finding one another and executing business on a distinct platform. It enables suppliers with the capability to undertake bids, catalogs, and invoices. In the same way, it enables buyers with the ability to look out for suppliers, obtain goods and […]