‘What would you do if you had to start your internet business from scratch with no money at all?' This is a question that often pops up on the message boards of affiliate marketing sites. It usually comes from newbies trying to figure out what works best and fast. And the same answer comes up from experienced internet gurus: Create money making blog empires!
Why are blog empires a perfect way for making money?
1. Blogs are easy to set up and manage: Maintaining a blog doesn't require programming and webdesign skills. You just register an account with a blogging service like Blogger.com, and you can start immediately posting messages.
2. There are no start-up costs: Blogging services like Blogger are absolutely free. You don't need to spend money on hosting and domain names. If you run 30-50 niche sites and pay a domain name for each, it's a huge sum of money. If you run 30-50 or hundreds of blogs, when using free bloggging services, it doesn't cost you a dime.
3. Blogs are indexed by search engines within days: One of the main problems that website owners have to overcome is getting into the search engines. With google it can be an annoyingly long process (think of the Google sandbox effect). In the meantime, blogs are indexed much faster, usually within days, thanks to RSS feeds.
4. Blogs are a better way to promote affiliate products: This comes from the nature of blogs. Blogs are a series of subjective opinions written by everyday people. It is a well-known fact, that the best way to sell affiliate products is to write a sincere, positive review. Experienced internet gurus use this technique to rank in tens of thousands of dollars monthly. Word of mouth advertising is till one of the most effective methods to persuade people to buy something. A well written blog post can do this for you.
5. Blogs can be easily monetized by using Adsense: Contextual advertising is a popular way for webmasters to earn money without effort. With blogs it is the same. Just put a piece of code into your page's source and there you have it. Then wait for your visitors to click the ads. Even if you don't know much of HTML codes, you can benefit from displaying text ads. Blogger offers you to put Adsense ads on your blog's template, and you can do this from the Blogger menu with a few clicks, so no need to bother with HTML codes. It even offers you to match the color of ads with the colors of your blog's layout. It is called blending and it increases click through rates enormously.
Secret methods of creating money making blog empires fast
Method 1: The first method is to create blogs that concentrate on certain problems. In your posts first describe the problem, then offer a solution. This solution should be an affiliate product or service, that you promote. Most people use the internet to find information for solving a problem. For example, treatments for acne problems, solutions for money matters, where to rent a car on holidays, reliable softwares against viruses and spams, etc. This is where you can wirte about how you had the same problem and how this or that product solved it.
If you start 5 blogs a day, you will have 150 blogs at the end of the first month. Imagine how much money you can earn from this blog empire. And that would be just the first month. This method sounds simple and obvious but many affiliate bloggers do it wrong. There is a new way found out by Rob Benwell to do this successfully. You can read more about it in my blog:
Related articles from around the web:
Similar content: Making Money, Blogging, Blog Empire, Money Making Blog
Do you need some great ideas for rock band guest posts? If you need those ideas right now, then keep on reading this blog post. You'll find a great array of blog ideas that will help you bust through the worst case of writer's block. Take a few of these ideas, do some research, and […]
Now that you have taken the time to obtain a free blogging account, and written updated posts, you are left with wondering why nothing is happening. After all the amount of time and energy spent on creating content, no one is visiting your site. It appears as though even those that are taking the time […]
Every day, blogs are created by people of all ages and From all walks of life, but when it comes to blogging, teen writers are truly on the cutting edge of the Movement. Because today's teenagers are the first Generation of people to have grown up using the Internet at every stage of their development, […]
Blogs seem to be everywhere now, even making it into the dictionary. So what is a blog and what can it do for your home based business? A blog is simply an online journal that, when used strategically, and boost your sales and allow to you network more effectively. Blogs can be a simple method […]