Have you had enough? Have you decided that it is finally time to take back control of your life and finances by getting serious about building a home based business? If so, then one way to promote your new network marketing business is to purchase or find quality network marketing lead.
It has been reported on CNN that a new home business starts up every 60 seconds in North America, and most are network marketing related!
There are two options for getting leads for your network marketing business.
1. Lead generating company. You can buy leads from a company, but you really never know how current they are or if the leads are valid. Before buying any leads ask a few questions. How old are the leads? What category or area of interest do they fall under? How many times have the leads that you are buying been sold? Most importantly, are they verified? Make sure that these leads are interested in what you are contacting them about. You do not want to contact someone who has No interest in your offer!
2. Get your own leads. The best way to get good, interested leads is to find them yourself. You can do this through your website or by advertising. One idea that really makes it easy to get leads is to offer a newsletter relating to your business. Set up a subscribe link on your website and start collecting leads. Another idea is to set up a lead generating survey for your website. Let your visitors tell you want they think of your site while leaving their contact information. These are leads that you know are interested in your business since they came to your website. You can then call them and thank them for taking the survey while mentioning your business.
TIP: Contact any lead within 24 hours. People change their minds or move on to something else very quickly. So move fast. People expect a quick response.
Before you spend your money on any leads it is important that you understand that all leads are not created equal. You can save alot of money and give your business a boost by knowing and understanding that there are three distinct types of mlm leads:
1. Targeted, high quality leads. Think back before you found your current home business; chances are that you were a high quality, targeted lead. You probably actively searched for your business on some search engine, found an interesting website and then requested more information. Guess what the definition of a high quality lead is? It is the result that comes from the proactive search on the part of a prospect. It is pre-qualified and self-generated, thus making it the best type of lead for your business.
2. Direct response generated leads. Unlike the above leads these people probably were not actively searching for a home business opportunity but they may have spotted your ad or website while looking for something else and then contacted you for more information.
3. Cheap, unresponsive leads. These leads are usually not very good because they have been used way too much. But if you do not have a big advertising budget, then by using large quantities of cheap mlm leads you may find a small percentage of people that are currently looking for another opportunity.
Massive results come from taking massive action over a specific period of time.
Before buying any leads first ask yourself what type of marketing you are doing. It is important that you have the right type of leads for your campaign. It is also important to know how you will initiate contact with any leads, through email or phone? It takes time and effort to convert leads into members.
The number of leads is not as important as the quality of the leads. You can maximize your time and effort by finding leads that bring results.
How do you know whether a lead is high quality?
– How often has the lead been sold?
– Have they been contacted concerning your offer or program previously?
– How old is the lead? The fresher the better.
– Are they guaranteed?
– A lead may not convert, but you should be able to talk to the right person.
TIP: Contact your upline sponsor and find out what leads they have used successfully.
One thing to remember about leads is that most of them do not want to be sold on any business opportunity. They do not care how great your company is or how wonderful the products, they really want to know what’s in it for them!
You are not in the business of convincing people. If someone joins your team, it is because they are actually looking. The key to building your network marketing business is to attract people who are actively seeking a business opportunity.
Keep it simple and only do what you know will work.
Copyright 2007 Joe Rispoli
You may also like these articles:
More topics: Theberrytree, Home Business, Mlm Leads, Business Opportunity, Work From Home, Network Marketing,
Blind hope for a recovery or perhaps a bull run is one thing every speculator has experienced at least one time. The Professionals at JP Morgan have forecast that Bitcoin (BTC) could possibly tumble below $1,260, while banks will not likely reap the benefits of blockchain for a minimum of 3 to 5 years. (Reuters […]
After receiving investments from leading enterprises Hyundai, Samsung and Bosch, the enterprise focused deep learning computer vision startup allegro.ai is declaring the launch of two important enterprises – The Startup Program and The Partner Network. Founded in 2016, allegro.ai announced this week that it will be making its enterprise grade solutions available to selected startups that demonstrate the […]
VoIP has easily replaced the traditional landline. A lot of business owners prefer to use VoIP services and save huge amount of money that would otherwise be spent on efficient communication. Every business depends on internal and external communication to grow and VoIP makes it possible for the business to reach its potential with cheap […]
Data has emerged as a key decision-making tool for businesses today. The data-driven enterprises gather information from all the sources it can, structures this information and then analyzes it to get rich and actionable insights. This data could relate to customers, suppliers or employees depending on the source it comes from and the people it […]