If webmasters want to monetize their websites, the great way to do it is through Adsense. There are lots of webmasters struggling hard to earn some good money a day through their sites. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from Adsense ads on their websites. What makes these webmasters different from the other kind is that they are different and they think out of the box.
The ones who have been there and done it have quite some useful tips to help those who would want to venture into this field. Some of these tips have boosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and is continuously doing so.
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Adsense earnings.
1. Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (336X280). This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Adsense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
2. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a color that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the color of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colors is to make the Adsense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.
3. Remove the Adsense from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your Adsense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between Adsense locations can make when you see your earnings.
4. Maintain links to relevant websites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try to maintaining and managing them. If there is already lots of Adsense put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.
5. Try to automate the insertion of your Adsense code into the webpages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your Adsense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.
These are some of the tips that have worked well for some who want to generate hundreds and even thousands on their websites. It is important to know though that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be especially targeted on a topic that persons will be viewing already.
Note also that there are many other Adsense sharing the same topic as you. It is best to think of making a good ad that will be somewhat different and unique than the ones already done. Every clickthrough that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count by making your Adsense something that people will definitely click on.
Tips given by those who have boosted their earnings are just guidelines they want to share with others. If they have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it can work wonders for you too. Try them out into your ads and see the result it will bring.
If others have done it, there is nothing wrong trying it out for yourself.
More topics: Adsense Money Making, Easy Ways To Make Money At Home, Work At Home Business Idea To Make Money Online, Good Extra Money Making Online Business Websites To Start Money, Make Money Online, Free Money, Make Money At Home, Making Money Online, make money from home, Money Maker, Home Make Money Onine Working, Internet Making Millionaire Money Riches, , Work From Home Data Entry, Home Based Business, Data Entry Jobs At Home, Earn Money At Home, How To Earn Money On The Internet, Easy Jobs Online To Make Money Part Time, Online Jobs For Money, how to make money with google adsense, Making Money With Adsense, Adsense Empire, Ready Made Adsense Web Sites Online Auctions, Earn With Adsense, Low Cost Successful Home Based Internet Business, Easy Make Money Ways, Make Money Fast, Earn Money Online, Real Ways To Make Money On The Internet, Money Making Idea, Ways To Make Money, Cash Money Millionaire, Internet Money Making Opportunity, Free Money Making Affiliate Program, Work At Home Make Money, Make Money Online And Work From Home, Making Money On The Internet, Earn Money On The Internet Best Most Profitable Internet Business Opportunity, Adsense Ready Websites Review, Top Paying Adsense Secret, Adsense Ebook, Adsense Success Stories, Adsense Wealth Empire, Adsense, Google, Website, Click-through rate, Advertising, Google AdSense, Pay per click, Backlink,
So is the New Flickr/Getty “Request to License” Feature a Good Deal or Bad Deal for Flickr Photographers? (Photo credit: Thomas Hawk)
DevPay – The AdSense for Code (Photo credit: labsji)
DevPay – The AdSense for Code (Photo credit: labsji)