VoIP has easily replaced the traditional landline. A lot of business owners prefer to use VoIP services and save huge amount of money that would otherwise be spent on efficient communication. Every business depends on internal and external communication to grow and VoIP makes it possible for the business to reach its potential with cheap and high quality calls in and across the globe. However, it is important to choose the right service provider for your business.
Top business VoIP providers for your business.
1. Nextiva: Nextiva is rated as excellent by the users and offers more than hundred premium features. It works with majority IP phones and offers unlimited calling, texting, faxing and also offers free HD phones for any type and size of business.
2. Vonage business: This business VoIP provider has no fees and offers cancellation at any point of time. It is an award winning VoIP system that offers unlimited calling, faxing, texts as well as video. They are known for 24*7 customer support and offer plans that start at $19.99 per month. There are no fees for set up and they offer a free expert installation as well.
3. Ring Central: A leader in business voip providers, the plan is available for free trial and you can cancel it at any time. There are more than hundred premium features which include unlimited calls, texts, faxing and conferencing. The service providers are trusted by more than 350,000 businesses and new customers can save 33% each year.
4. MegaPath: With a strong positive review, Megapath offers more than fifty advanced telephony features which include unlimited national calling, cloud based phone services, free cancellation at any time and a single app for calls, conferences, texts and videos.
5. 8X8 Inc: The VoIP service provider is one of the world’s first communication cloud and offer a flexible pricing. They are trusted by more than 50,000 companies across 100 countries and they offer voice, chat, web as well as conference and user friendly mobile apps.
6. Jive: Jive Communication is very easy to use and is deal for admins as well as users. They offer free upgrades and have a number of features. There is a free 30 day trial and the plan can be cancelled at any time. You can use it on your mobile phone, computer and your desktop. Additionally, they offer free upgrades of the features.
7. 1-VoIP: Known as an unrivaled business phone system, the service providers guarantee a 99.99% uptime and have an experienced customer service. There are no fees and the plan can be cancelled at any time. They offer a low cost with no hidden fees in the package.
There are many other service providers that ensure efficient connectivity for all the business owners. As a business owner, you need to determine the business requirement and choose a plan that fits your needs. Certain service providers also offer customized plans for your business keeping your requirements at the forefront. Enjoy cheap and effective communication in and outside your business.