With the advancement of the technology behind the computer and internet, affiliate marketing has become one of the most lucrative businesses that could be started on a shoestring budget. It could be done by anyone with a little knowledge about using a computer and searching the internet.
A website would come in handy to an aspiring affiliate marketer. But, making a website would be a daunting task to the marketer who does not have any programing or technical knowledge about making websites. This would discourage most beginners from continuing with their affiliate marketing business. Did you know that an affiliate marketing business could be started without a website?
The internet has advanced so rapidly and now there are many free tools on the net to help an affiliate marketer to start an affiliate marketing business without building a website. We will go through a few of these methods in this article.
1. YouTube Marketing – YouTube is a free channel that could be used to post your videos for free. You could make a simple 2-3 minute video about the affiliate product that you are promoting and post it on YouTube. There is free software on the internet that could be used to make the video. Camtasia is one of the most popular software for creating videos and it has a 30 day free trial. Videos are easier to promote than a website on the internet. This is another advantage of using YouTube.
2. Twitter – Create a free account on Twitter and follow the people in the same field of your product or service. Whenever you post an article on an article directory or on Facebook, tweet it to your followers. If you come across an interesting article or video in the field of your business, tweet it to the followers. keep in mind that the content that you are tweeting should be of good quality to get others to follow you back.
3. Article Directories – Create a free account on most of the popular article directories such as ezinearticles.com, articlebase.com and streetarticles.com and write engaging articles about information related to your product niche.
In the resource box, you could link back to your affiliate offer and entice people to click on it by offering a free bonus or a free e-book related to the niche. Some article directories do not allow to link directly to the affiliate page. In such a case, you could create a free blog at blogger.com and use it in the resource box.
4. PDF Sites – Create a free account on docstoc.com, scribd.com or yudu.com and post articles with your affiliate offer in the article. These sites are ranking high in Google and it is another advantage of using PDF sites.
There are many more methods of starting an affiliate marketing business without a website. These methods require no staring capital at all and only would require your time. Sticking with it until you see some results is very important in building a successful affiliate marketing business.
Related articles from around the web:
More topics: Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Free Account, Youtube, Searching The Internet, BusinessClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 NetMarketZine
Latest posts by Randal Jones (see all)
- Why I Like Social Media Marketing - December 25, 2017
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies You Need - December 7, 2017
- Reasons To Take Great Care When Choosing A Web Hosting Provider - November 30, 2017