Title: How to Delete free space Partition in Windows
The problem is that the free space in the screenshot above cannot be deleted to make an unallocated space. That is to say the E: and G: are unable to be extended to the free space, and the space can only be used to create a logical drive. Who can tell me how to delete free space partition to extend other partition?
Solution: Please keep in mind that the dark green box in the picture refers to extended partition. It can hold a lot of logical partitions. Without emptying the whole extended partition (including partition I), the free space that contained in extended partition cannot be deleted.
If users want to expand target partition to the free space, they are recommended to ask third party partition manager for help. Here, the MiniTool Partition Wizard is an excellent helper. This free partition manager is powerful and professional. Just with several clicks, users can complete the task of extending partition without data loss.
Use free space to Extend Partition in MiniTool Partition Wizard
Please download the freeware from its download center, and then install it on your computer. Step by step instructions have been listed below.
Launch the freeware to enter into the main interface.
1. Choose a target partition and click “Extend Partition” from the panel on the left.
2. Select an unallocated free to borrow free space and drag sliding handle to decide how much space to take. Then, click “OK” to return to the primary interface.
Here we can preview that the partition G has been extended to 29.87GB (the size before is 98.97MB).
3. Confirm all unfinished operations by clicking on “Apply” button.
The trouble that one can not delete free space partition to expand other partition has been successfully fixed. Now yyou can extend the partition in the MiniTool Partition Wizard. For more functions of this software, please visit its official website at any time.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Bitcoin Could Possibly Sink Even More, But You Can Still Profit with the Staff at the Blockcharter. - February 18, 2019
- BabyStar Baby Clothing Review - April 27, 2018
- LED Lighting for your Business - August 23, 2016